Strawberries are everywhere this month, and my littles are huge fans. If yours are too these muffins make breakfast a little sweeter and they are so easy to make. You have all of the supplies you need once you grab the berries.
- 2 cups flour (we use organic wheat)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick or 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups strawberries, small pieces
Mix dry ingredients well, then fold in wet with strawberries last so they don’t get overly mixed and squashed. Bake at 375 °F for 20- 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center. We sprinkle with powdered sugar at our house. Happy berry baking!